Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Video moments from MB


This little guy was SO cute!!! His owners however were a big disappointment. They walk out to the shore take this pup off his leash and he proceeds to run jovially all over the place. I was hoping they would go for a lovely romantic walk along the water and with any luck I would get a chance to meet the little bulldog dog. But no. The female half of this duo began complaining about chill and wind and yada yada to help persuade the male half she got all lovey-dovey on him kissing and hugging and blah blah blah after a moment of this the dog's leash was reattached and they went back to the car where I am sure the kernoodling continued. Oh well what are you gonna do?


YouTube Video

This video is of my aunt, and the worlds largest margarita. We went out to Margaritaville on our last day to eat delicious fish sandwiches. Yum.

YouTube Video

-- Posted From My iPhone so please excuse the typos!

1 comment:

AdaliaMusic said...

kernoodling!!!!! HAAA!! PS. Love Aunt J's face when you told her it was a video. And I'm so glad you ended our phone conversation so you could get a video of the bulldog dog :-P