Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

It is the waves

Today is my second to last day with the waves. I will miss them.
Today I spent the last hour wet to my knees in salt water. The little Myrtle Beach waves crashing at my side as I wander along the shore.
Today I am writing an email I do not know how to write.
Today I am reading a book to help me understand the world.
Today I am sitting watching the water for the 16th hour this weekend (I achieved my goal of not doing much else ;-)).
Today I'm eating lunch with my aunt. It has been so great getting to know her. I feel so lucky to have such a great family.
Today I might fall asleep in the sun (don't worry Ma I put sunscreen on).
Today I am watching the 100th surfer ride the waves (please note I said ride not surf. Apparently it is quite the thing to do here in MB. Go out on your board and sit on it and let the waves come and go. You get a great little roller-coaster ride. Up and down up and down. If this qualifies as surfing out here sign mr up!)
Today I am enjoying my last 24 hours of vacation. Thank you to everyone who helped me get here.




-- Posted From My iPhone so please excuse the typos!

3 comments:

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

do you HAVE to write that email?

Full & Happy Heart said...

Oh and today I drove to and from the beach without my gps and I didn't get lost!! By far the biggest accomplishment of the trip ;-)

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

so r u thinkin' that means you should move to MB?