Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

It is a drunk

Last night I went to my Aunt's restaurant to hang out and watch karaoke. The end of the evening was spent with the resident Friday night drunk. Big drunk ex-lawyers are hilarious let me tell you. Besides asking me and my aunt every few minutes if we would go home with him he gave me a brief rundown on who he thought I was. He asked if I had children, when I told him no he said well you will and you will be a great mother, I can tell these things. He also said that one day I would meet a boy and make him a man and we would be very happy. You'll be very happy and you'll make him very happy, I can see these things. Now for the record I believe he had 8 or nine jack & cokes but I do hope his drunk predictions come true :-)


-- Posted From My iPhone so please excuse the typos!

No comments: