Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

it is release

I just had the most wonderful massive beautiful moment of release. I wish you all could have shared in my joy as in a single moment God touched me and said be free. And I was. Laughing and crying and laughing and crying and customers were coming in and asking if I was ok and yes of course I was I was the happiest I had ever been! So much so my body couldn't decide what to do. My laughing and crying lasted about 10 minutes and has left me with a sense of calm, a very very joyous calm. It is lovely I don't know what else to say but I am free!




-- Posted From My iPhone so please excuse the typos!

3 comments:

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

God is so faithful.

Emily said...

How wonderful

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you have that feeling, God is so good. Love you, Aunt Joanne