Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

it is a Sunday

Today was a PERFECT Sunday. I slept til 1030 went to the local coffee shop (yes mine) and watched the latest episode of Fairly Legal (thanks for getting me hooked on that one Kel :-)). This coffee break was followed up by a trip to the pet store where I bought a new pal- a Golden India snail so after some deliberation and googling we decided to name her (we just guessed I sure hope she is a girl otherwise she might have and identity crisis and that would not be good...) Ganga after the healing goddess of the Ganges river in India.



I'm hoping Ganga brings a little balance to the tank because the man at the pet store said the only other real option to make Beowulf happy would be to get him a little bigger and then get him a pond. Which I sadly do not have at the moment....
After the trip to the pet store I went to Lowe's to get some plants to start my second annual garden ;-) I planted a million red onions, a handful of tomato plants a couple of basil plants and some pansies. I figure that's a pretty good start...









All day the sun beat down on my tank top clad back and happily pinked my skin. I washed my sheets and watched them billow in the wind.



The dog and cat enjoyed the lazy afternoon outside. All in all what a wonderful day it was.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

very fun blog post

Bryan S. said...

How "light" your spirit felt on this end. On the days I 'dont have it" I love knowing its still there as reflected in your post, Bec.

No green pepper plants??? Ya know they'll make anybody look like a master gardner, yes?

Full & Happy Heart said...

YUM! I love peppers! I should plant a few and see if I can keep them alive :-)