Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

it is a SPIDER

So, here I am almost midnight and I can't sleep. I was actually getting tired and then I saw a spider. I didn't have anything to kill it with and it was on the bed so I jumped off to get a shoe and when I got back - gone. I undressed and redressed the bed and no luck. 30 minutes later same deal, shoulda kept the shoe closer. Which I am now but now I can't sleep. I have a bit of arachnophobia especially while I am sleeping, when I was a child my recurring nightmare was that a GIANT spider would straddle my bed and pee on me. I know, I know you are all stifling giggles, but its true and well then when I was maybe around 9 or 10 a little girl friend of mine told me a story about how her friend's friend fell asleep on the beach and a spider left eggs in her eyeball. GROSS!! And I know as an adult that it might not have been true, emphasis on the MIGHT. Anyways I really won't be able to sleep until it is dead. Sigh, guess it's Netflix and Ally McBeal for me tonight.

3 comments:

AdaliaMusic said...

So, I know I've heard about the dream about the spider that peed on you like, a million times. But I'm suddenly wondering if it had anything to do with the times I would pour water on you while you were sleeping...

Full & Happy Heart said...

hahahahahaha!

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

well, gee, annie, is that really true???? why didn't your MOTHER know about it???? hahhhaha that would be related i think!