Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It is a change

My sister has moved out of my house. A new roomate is soon to move in. I have to admit it was wonderful being home by myself last night, I'm not sure when the last time I was alone in my home for an evening. However I am sure I will miss my sister. My mother was upset that I wasn't crying when I saw her (my sister) off. I know this is the right thing for her to do and therefore have not a sad feeling in my body, just happiness.


She is doing something that many people only talk about. She is young and stepping out into the world unknown grabbing it by the horns and staring down it's blazing eyes saying "bring it on!" She wrote a blog discussing her reasoning behind her move (adalia-music.blogspot.com). There are so many opportunities we recieve in life, some more obivious than others. But there are so few opportunities we take.


I wish you the best mia bella! Take on the world and leave the beasts of fear and selfdoubt trembling in your wake!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm going to miss her too! But I'm sure the change is good for everyone. I'm really excited about all the changes actually . . . and freaked out too of course. And just because you didn't cry doesn't mean that you are indifferent to Annie leaving. It's just that you know this is what she needs right now. Love you!

Emily said...

I'm just so happy for Annie. And that's all I have to say :)

AdaliaMusic said...

Becca! You made me cry. Words aren't enough to tell you how much I love you and how proud I am of you. Thank you sissy :)

Anonymous said...

you are a writer!!! who can express those thoughts like this???? okay. so now i understand both of you:)