Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

It is 230

It is 230 in the morning. I was awakened by the most wretched sound, I thought my cat was being eaten alive. The dogs went CRAZY!!!!! I looked outside, the cat was trotting up the driveway. Good cat is still alive. Cat went to the other side of the car. When I opened the door to go see what damage had been done, maybe my cat was ripped apart and bleeding somewhere. I saw something else move on the side of the car. A fox, looked grey in the street light, is aparently pals with my cat. When the fox trotted across the street I called for my cat and he came up to the
porch with not a scratch on him. Totally fine and totally calm. Bizarre.







-- Posted From My iPhone so please excuse the typos!

6 comments:

Katherine said...

Um, yeah, the question really is if the fox is ok after your kitty got done with him . . . I really need to borrow him to weed out some of our tomato-eating bunnies.

A. said...

haha love the picture, your cat looks so self-satisfied

Full & Happy Heart said...

Oh he is always completely satisfied with his greatness. Lol :-)

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

i'm sure your fearless cat scared off the fox!

A. said...

where did 'it is huzzah' go?

and ps, I do think poking on FB is disturbing, which is why it was sort of funny to me that dad did it accidentally and then was worried that it was either bad or gave people a virus... I told him it is bad!

Full & Happy Heart said...

oh, my cat hit the post button on the it is huzzah, and well i wasn't too thrilled with it or finished with it so it went back into drafts.

and it is nice to know someone else views poking on fb as disturbing. :-)