Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

it is a soul mate?

The cutest thing happened at the shop today. One of my customers who has been coming into the shop regularly since we opened came in and said, "Becca, have you ever met a person who within an instant you knew was somehow going to change your life? I met that someone." He being a exceptionally smart, analytical, emotions under control guy was feeling out of sorts because he couldn't stop the grin on his face. He was giggling and smiling, it was adorable. He said he felt like a girl but he couldn't help it, she just makes him so happy, that they have a ton in common and can talk about anything, he kept checking his phone to see if she texted.
Some of my customers I really get to know, they open up and let me in their lives, this guy is one of them. I was so happy to see him have some true unadulterated happiness in his life. It made me think if the people in my life. And it made me think about other people and the people in their lives. Some of us find our soul mates, some of us never look, some of us get tricked, and some of us just don't believe. For this guy's sake I hope he found her. He deserves it. We all do.

No comments: