Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

it is a gorilla

So here I am walking around the Omaha Zoo. It's fantastic. Oh course as I pass the Silver Back Gorilla I start thinking of him and start to cry. Why was it that I was so sure he cared about me that he liked me was it all a lie? And then I start thinking I need to talk to him. But what am I going to say? What can I say. What do I want out of the conversation? I want him but A) he doesn't want me and B) why do I want somebody who doesn't want me. This then goes back to the whole Freddy complex as discussed in a previous blog. Of course she ends up deciding that it is better to be with someone who loves you than to be with someone you love but doesn't love you. But is that right? Shouldn't it go both ways? Does it?


-- Posted From My iPhone so please excuse the typos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i MUST go both ways 100%. no lies anywhere along the way. you know that. move on.

AdaliaMusic said...

a gorilla? really?