Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

it is frank sinatra

As I was listening to good ol' blue eyes yesterday I began to think about life and love (HUGE surprise I know). Night and Day was the song that particularly made me ponder. I want someone to love me like that almost obsessively can't get me out of their mind wanting to make me happy wanting to love me entirely(please note that I don't want this in a creepy stalkerish way). Doesn't everyone deserve a love so passionate? Love mr through my flaws through my imperfections through my crazy Italian emotions through my insecurities and into my old age and wrinkles. And I promise to love whomever it may be the same. No perfect man for me I want a lovely mess who will counteract my mess so that we can be one complete mess of happiness and love.
As Frank would say;
"I've got you under my skin.
Ive got you deep in the heart of me.
So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me."



-- Posted From My iPhone so please excuse the typos!

No comments: