Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It is music and me

I found myself reflecting the other day about what kinds of music I listen to, or sing. I am quite ecletic in my music selection but each genre has it's own spot in my life. (I must warn you all this blog is rather piontless and your time might be better spent elswhere.)


When I feel like life is rather depressing or hard I listen to country. When I feel lonely I sing French jazz. When I am especially romantic I sing Norah Jones or Cole Porter. When I am angry I love cranking up some Blink 182. When I am needing to find peace Jane Monheit normally does the trick. Contemplation brings out Cold Play, nostalgia Ingrid Michaelson, inspiration film scores, peace Puccini. I do love music and music does touch the soul like nothing else can.


-- Posted From My iPhone so please excuse the typos!

No comments: