Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

it is a chance

I was catching up on my tv via the interweb (a fantastic idea for all of us workaholics who don't get to watch their favorites shows when they are actually on) and the episode of CSI: NY was about taking chances. I have been learning a bit myself about taking risks. I am not one who goes around looking for change. I like my life moving at a calm well thought out pace where if decisions are going to have to be made I have weighed pros and cons and come to the best decision I can at that given time. Last week I decided to take a chance, not sure why but an incredible surge of bravery overtook my mind and I jumped. Now the aftermath of that jump has been good, but there are still several unanswered questions looming into the future. And being the person who doesn't like change and likes answers better than she likes questions the nervous energy in my stomach won't dissipate. However I will say this, I am glad I took that little leap, I am glad I had a moment of bravery because if I hadn't I would always wonder what if I had. So now whatever the outcome may be I know that I did my best, I did what I could and I pray to God it works out in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will always work out bc God loves you. It dznt always work out to our specific plan. But it's always best to b brave anyway. Bc sometimes that IS part of His plan :)