Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

it is the passing of time

Einstein said the reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once.
My life, though it is barely yet lived has been full. Full of love, full of pain, full of laughter, full of joy, full of tears, full of friends, of family, of peace, of distress. And all of these things come with the passing of time. As time passes we change. As time passes water cuts stone and creates canyons. Sometimes, well I'll be honest often, I am impatient I want things to happen to move to be done NOW. :-) I highly doubt I will ever master this virtue.
I have had a great life. Better than most. I have people in my life I can rely on. I have love around every corner. I am secure in who I am and who I have been shaped to be. However I still get scared, I still feel insecure, and I still need love. As my time here on this lonely planet continues on I am constantly amused and amazed. It makes the Greek belief that we were created for the gods to have something to watch as their eternity lulled on understandable.
My life is moving forward I am entering into a new chapter, the closing chapter to this volume of my life. I am both scared and excited to see what time will bring me. Time will only tell.

1 comment:

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

You are in the hands of God who loves you more than you can imagine. He has taken you through much and will never fail you in the future. Your fears are understood. But try to keep your face turned towards His through this change and you will know His peace as well as His plan. I love you