Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

it is old friends

The last several days I have spent a bit of time with some good old friends. Each and every one of these people have known me for at least 15 years. I once read it is important to keep old friends around that way you never forget your childhood or whence you've come. I can't remember who wrote that bit but for me I think he spoke truth. There is something very relaxing, almost settling about being around people who have known you so long. They knew me trough my awkward puberty, they knew me through my arrogant teen years, and they accept me still as I am today. I realize I am quite lucky to have people like that in my life. So thank you to old friends may our friendship last many more years to come. And here's to new friends may we create memories to become old friends in the future!
* that final line made me laugh but I'm afraid it's 6am and I cannot think of a better way to word it :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Ricki said...

I feel like the lucky one. :-)
Love you!

Full & Happy Heart said...

Thanks Aunt Ricki but I promise we are both lucky :-) Love you lots!!