Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

it is a broken heart

I think I might already have a blog post entitled this, but who said history doesn't repeat itself? So here I go again.
Things I've learned:
I don't eat.
I definitely can't sleep and when I do its full of nightmares.
I cry....a lot.
So I'm learning my heartbreak pattern. Whoop-dee-do.

I will say one thing I am happy that I learned, after the last heart-wrenching heartache I apparently am stupid enough to attempt to put myself through another heart-destroying heartache.

I have decided to pick up a little faster than the last time. I'm refusing to let myself wallow for as long as I did with Adam. Figure I should just let Frank go and jump right back in. Chances are if I do I might meet a great person. ... Right? Well at least people anyways. So I'm jumping into online dating and going out with any available, nice enough, cute enough, non serial killing men as I can stand hopefully knocking me out of my not sleeping, not eating stupor. In all reality I know this is possibly not the best thing for me to do. But I let Adam rule my emotions and many of my actions for months afterward. And I will not be that weak again to let Frank do the same. So I'm trying this out, I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life lessons always hurt. Without them we cannot grow. If we look Up each day and with each lesson we will learn something that is Good. For us. All the pain means you are alive. And living life. Hang in there. You know you are not alone and Who alone can ease the pain and walk through it with you.

Anonymous said...

That post was from me