Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

it is lost love

I was listening to Katie Perry's "the one who got away" on the radio the other day. So sad actually. It reminded me of a sermon I heard. The priest said that the most common regret he was told when people were on death's door was that they didn't love enough. Colbie Callait's song "before I let you go" is another song about lost love. Adele's "someone like you" and "rolling in the deep" for that matter most of her album 21 is about lost love. I was watching "crazy stupid love" and they kept saying; if you've found the one then you have to fight for it. My question is; HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHO IS THE ONE? Which is now reminding me of the movie "Timer" yes it would be nice if technology would tell us who our soul mate is. Of course when did technology ever do anything perfectly?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how to know. You detach totally from the idea, let go, pray for God to perfect HIS love in you, pray for wisdom in ALL things, be yourself and pursue your own dreams and goals to reach them. Trust me. You do all that daily and you will know when Mr. Right comes along. Promise.
M aka caw

AdaliaMusic said...

You can't figure out who "the one" is by thinking about it. You just have to let go and let God.