Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

it is family

I realized tonight as I was sitting watching a "Bones" episode throughout this CRAZY year I have learned much. Very much. But one thing I have learned, a lesson I hope I will never forget is this. My family is incredible. With all our arguments and crazy events they will stick through it with me, have my back and stand shoulder to shoulder. It doesn't mean they won't call me out, keep me humble and knock me off my high horse when needed.
So I would just like to say... THANK YOU to my family. I am lucky, very lucky to have each and every one of you as part of it.

3 comments:

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

That is one of the kindest things I've ever heard anyone say about their family. And you said it about us. Thank you. I love our family, too. every single one of us.

AdaliaMusic said...

aww sissy. I promise to always knock you off your high horse when you need it... and I don't mean Major. :-P I love you :)

Full & Happy Heart said...

lol thanks jj.