Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

it is PASTA PASTA PASTA!!!

HAHA! Well I hope you all had a ver very merry Christmas. I sure did. It was full of family friends and food. Who can ask for more? Best present was most assuredly the pasta maker and cuisinart from my parents. Oh and the pasta was YUMMY! I cannot wait to try the million recipes I have back logged in my head involving fresh ravioli. YUMMMMY! :-) We cooked for about 4 hours and ate for about 10. We concluded the night sword-fighting on the Wii. It was so much fun and we were so tired when we finally collapsed into very happy slumbers.
Merry Merry Holidays everyone. May this next year bring more joy, more laughter, more happiness and much more peace than ever before. And of course more pasta :-)
Ciao,
Bex






3 comments:

Katherine said...

PASTA MAKER! I am so excited! Your parents are geniuses. I'm so glad your Christmas was amazing. Love you!

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

a fun time was had by all. missed a few imp't peeps in our lives. but God is still good. After all, we wouldn't have had yesterday if He didn't come to earth as a human being just like us.

AdaliaMusic said...

Yay! You look so happy making all your pasta! Love it. Wish I had been there!