Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

it is firsts

Here is a list of some of the firsts that I have done this year.....

Sang karaoke.
Sang at an open mic night.
Ate sushi, real sushi not the fake stuff.
Rented a car.
Read a book, cover to cover on the beach.
Waxed my legs.
Bought and then subsequently wore a thong.
Grew tomatoes.
Ordered a martini at a bar.
Fell in love.
Had my heartbroken.
Made latkes.
Went on a date with a stranger.
Drank Dom Perignon
Saw a Harry Potter film in theaters.
Ate a beet and liked it.
Learned to play black jack.
Was offered a cigarette.
Ate an oyster and didn't like it.
Drank a gin and tonic.
Drank a whisky and soda, I felt just like Amelia Peabody :-)
Kissed a boy.
Fell in love with blue cheese.
Made fresh pasta.

Hope your year was full of great fun and I hope this next year is better than the last. :-)

6 comments:

Katherine said...

I love your 'firsts" post! What a good idea! Isn't it crazy how we think that our lives are uneventful, but when we start making lists, we can actually see all the things we've accomplished and experienced? I love you! And next time we hang out I want to drink some Dom Perignon with you!

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

what a great idea to post the 'firsts' I think I will see if I had any.....I'm on the old side to have very many but surely there were a few. I love you!

Success is Closer Than You Think said...

Some of your "not firsts".
- You still sing like an angel.
- You are still the Queen of Cool.
- You are still the smartest person I know.

reztak said...

Pretty awesome list. Knowing your skill at games, reminding myself never to get into a game of blackjack with you. ;) And have to agree with your dad,
- Your singing is heavenly.
- you are very cool
- you are very smart.

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

i love the comments of the two dads:) that is so sweet and they are so right.

AdaliaMusic said...

You're amazing. I'm so glad you did ALL of these things. Even the ones that may have hurt, it's all part of life and growing and finding out who you are. What a fantastic list too! And I'm glad i can say that the Harry Potter movie was all because of me! :-P