Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

it is people

If you have read many of my previous posts you will know that quite often I rant about the ignorance, stupidity, and general egocentrism of the human race. Today however I wish to sing a different tune and revel in the kindness of mankind. People are bizarre no question about it. We often are cruel and unkind. We often judge and condem our fellow man. But we also can bring incredible happiness to the world. We can care and love for one another. We can make one another smile and laugh. We as mere humans can give comfort, healing and compassion.
There are so many good people in the world. People who give, listen, love, care, grow, learn. I am so lucky to have many good people in my life. I am grateful for each and everyone of them.



















-- Posted From My iPhone so please excuse the typos!

3 comments:

A. said...

you and kat are so very foxy

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

awwww.thank you. that was really sweet.

Full & Happy Heart said...

oh yes we are probably the two foxiest dames on the planet. lol