Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

It is your mind

I was thinking last night as, I was falling asleep, about how our brains work. And then I was thinking about how little of our brains we actually use, I think it is somewhere around 10%. And then I was thinking about all the crazy people in the world and I was thinking if we utilized more of our brain capacity would these psychotic people be more psychotic or less. And would all the good people in the world be better and would more positive change come about. And how come in movies aliens who use more of their brain can always speak telepathically. That is their big achievement with more brain power, telepathy.

-- Posted From My iPhone so please excuse the typos!

1 comment:

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

hmmm...very thought provoking. i'll have to use my brain and think about that LOTS more:)