Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

it is choices

We all make choices in life. To eat a salad or fried chicken. To buy the blue shirt or the yellow. To drive or to take the bus. To work or not to work. To go to a bar or stay home.
Many of our choices are made for us due to circumstance. I may chose to eat the salad because I have a heart condition not allowing me to eat fried chicken. I look horrible in blue so I'll buy the yellow. I will drive because there is no bus route to my destination. I'll stay home because I am an alcoholic.

But what about the choices to live, to enjoy, to love? Those choices are a conscious effort. The answers we have to those choices define our character and our future.

Choose wisely. I pray I will.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

all choices that define character must be recognized so that we can be wise. you are absolutely correct. i pray for my own wisdom, as well.