Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

it is sambuca

Having a night off is a rare and beautiful thing in my life. Tonight's was one of those unplanned gems due to an alignment of the planets, a cold, a chilly night and a closed patio sent me home at 4 this afternoon.
So I spent it in good Italian fashion; a slice of pizza smothered in fresh mozzarella followed up with a shot of sambuca and a glass of wine. Yum! Me being a light weight this promptly passed me out cold by 730.
Now its 130 in the morning and I'm wide awake. So whats a girl to do before dawn? Watch tv and eat some haggen daaz. TV of choice tonight? White Collar.
I love this first season of White Collar. Neal searching for Kate the sparring between Peter and Neal. And Mozzie, I love Mozzie.
Anyways this is a pointless blog. I'm lonely, bored, awake at an ungodly hour, the only person I want to talk to I can't and I have a cold. Thank the gods for haggen daaz.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know WE would want to know who you wanted to talk to
M&D

KiloZulu said...

If only that would have happened while we were staying together, i LOVE early hour ice cream dates with you! <3