Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

it is a chance decision

Every single day we are faced with choices. The decisions we make in regard to those choices will define us not only in that moment but for years to come. In a heartbeat we can reroute our lives. We can choose to be good or bad, kind or hurtful, a hero or a coward. Because we are imperfect in an imperfect world we often make mistakes. So when a choice is presented be careful. Very often in life we are not given second chances, but if a second chance does appear we must take it. Learn from our mistakes and make the right choice. I hope to be a person who does just that. Learn from my mistakes. And I hope that more often I will choose the high road over the low, bravery over cowardice and love over hate. Life is short, very short. We should make the most of what we have. We shouldn’t waste our time. If there is something you need to do, someone you need to say something to I beg you to do it. I pray you stand up and do what needs to be done. Very often we allow chances to miss us. Very often we sit back and do nothing. Don’t. Stop. Pick yourself up and grab life. Don’t let it pass you by. Do not be afraid of possible pain or possible failure. If we never try we can never succeed. And if we never succeed we will never find, happiness, joy, love or any of the sweet things in life.

2 comments:

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

I pray I am the same kind of person. everyday. sadly I am not. but thankfully i am given second chances. sometimes i wonder, tho: how many chances? two is a lot in the same arena. so I pray I am one who is more wise than foolish and does choose the high road, the hero in me, the good.

Katherine said...

I think you should have made a change decision to close the Bean today. =)