Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

it is late and I've had some wine

Today I had the chance to take a nap. I know, wonderful. As I was falling asleep I started to think about how amazing my life is. How things move and change. How I grow and evolve. Then tonight as I was driving home with sone friends one said to me well I don't know you well enough to answer said question and I thought what is there to know? I'm so boring. And I have thought this before people are often saying to me, I'm still just getting to know you. After I've known them for years. And I consider myself a very boring person with a very amazing life. Interesting huh? Maybe it's just the wine talking. ;-)


-- Posted From My iPhone so please excuse the typos!

2 comments:

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

yeh. it's the wine. you are not boring. nor do you lead a boring life. think about it. w/ no wine. silly girl.

Full & Happy Heart said...

no my life is amazing but i am boring. it is just that often people say to me, well i don't know you well enough blah blah blah and I think of course you do I'm me.