Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

It is happiness

On this glorious morning I rode my scooter to the stable to see my horses. The perfect weather prompted a song in my head and as I hummed along I started bobbing head to the tune only I could hear. As the passersby gave me odd looks, half smirking half smiling, I began to giggle, and then the giggle turned into a laugh and then before I knew it I was cracking myself up at my own silliness and supreme happiness bubbled into my soul.
Make sure you laugh today.

2 comments:

stlouismb said...

you are silly. glad you enjoyed your ride.

Cheryl Ann Wills said...

I love being silly, too! which, of course, you and your baristas know very well. I'm glad you were totally enjoying a silly morning on a gloriously perfect morning of cool breezes - you deserve lots of mornings like that!