Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Snowy Pictures

Here are my boys out in the snow. Annie and I took these around Christmas I guess. The new additions are the boys' pasture buddies, I don't know there real names so we call them Merry and Pippin. Annie didn't like them at first but i think they grew on her a bit :-) They are so cute! and they are at the perfect hight to hug their little heads. I have a wee bit too much fun with the mini's i think :-) And as you can see Marky and I are bonding quite nicely :-) He's my pal now, but he still poops too much. And of course Stitchy LOVES Annie, he is SO happy when he sees her. I am planning on teaching him some tricks, so that he can do nothing else he can entertain :-) Bodyguard, poor thing, grumpy as always, most of his photos came out with a wretched look on his face and he is not very photogenic as it is so many were deleted. His best photos always were taken over fences. He has fabulous form while he is jumping. Well I guess I'm just rambling on. Enjoy the photos.







No comments: