Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

i have no idea what to title this post

Have you ever met someone that you can't imagine ever being a child? I guess someone who has no sense of humor or never seems to smile or be happy. But even then you think, wow they must have had a messed up childhood to turn out that way. But really there is this guy who comes into my shop and he not very mature, still act like a kid, but you see its his voice that gets me. I mean he sounds like an old gangster from New York, but looks like a round and chubby kid in an adults body. And then I started to think of him as a round and chubby kid in a kids body and then I thought of his voice and that made me giggle. Picture it, a kid, a chubby blonde kid, walking around talking like the godfather, "hey-you, whatchadoin'" how yous guys?" ken i ghet sum wahtah ouht herh?" scratchy and heavily accented, It makes me giggle, and I just can't picture him ever being a kid. :-)

No comments: