Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving has to be my favorite Holiday. Now don't get me wrong, I get into the Christmas spirit more than the next person, but there is something about a Holiday that is not quite as commercialized as the next. The simplicity that we all enjoy spending time watching football (well obviously I don't normally partake in that tradition :-)), eating fabulous food that was prepared for hours, the conversation of family and friends, hopefully some good wine, board games are of course a must, and let's not forget the PIE!! :-) But on this day we are supposed to think of what we are thankful for as this year heads to a close. So please remember what good this year has brought you and what next year has to offer. I hope that you take a moment to realize what you have learned these past months and what knowledge you can take into the Christmas season. I hope that you take the time to breathe deep and take a break to enjoy this holiday. I hope you never loose that childlike sparkle for the excitement of Christmas and leave some cookies out for Santa. I hope you say thank you today, to those you love most, for being there when you needed a shoulder to cry on, a hand to help you up and a push to keep you moving forward. With much love and great thanks I wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks