Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

it is age

So here I am at the end of a very enlightening day and the beginning of a sleep filled day :-). I have decided that I am going to enjoy being old. I am one that enjoys a bar and a few drinks followed by and few awkward dance moves. But I am realizing that I actually am old and I like it. As I want dancing around west port this evening I kept thinking all I want to be doing is sitting on a couch somewhere with someone reading, watching a movie, playing a game whatever just home relaxing. That being said since I have no one to do said activities with I guess I shall continue my pub crawls until I find that someone.
Good night world...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Cheryl Writes On said...

you are only as old as you believe.
also, it's highly unlikely you will find a great man at a bar. think carefully about that.