Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

It is Christmas

I love Christmas! It is so wonderful! I wish we had snow out here in KC. The forecast as of yesterday said snow christmas eve so I will keep hoping. Customers have asked me often lately why I love Christmas so much. And what is there to say? I love St Nick and sleigh rides and sleigh bells and snow and blazing hearths and little birds with all their feathers puffed out and all the surprises and all the food and all the children such a great anticipation. And the joy and the merriment. And the wine, and the parties and the overall charity that even Scrooge cannot ignore. And eggnog and eggnog latte. And the smiles and the laughter and the love that is suddenly spread around our little community. And the Christmas trees and the twinkle lights on all the houses, I especially love those. And I love picking out the perfect gift, when their face says "oh my word you thought of that for me, how did you know!"
Well anyways all that is to say, I love Christmas I hope you do too and I hope you take the time to find the joy, make the memories and spread love this holiday season.
B






No comments: