Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

it is who I am

.I discovered I love...
..the look on salesman's faces when they find out I'm the owner.
...when people look at me funny when I'm singing show tunes as I pass them on my scooter.
...it when people looked up at Marky and say "Wow! He's big."
...snowflakes on my eyelashes.
...watching Scrubs at midnight.
...mowing the grass.
...reading a book by the lake.
...the color blue.
...pink electronic gadgets.
...Gregory Peck more than Cary Grant.
...a warm honey latte.
...a windy day in the summer time.
...footprints in the snow.
...brown boots.
...waking up 5 minutes before the alarm and hearing the total silence of the world around me.
...walking into my shop when its busy and the coffee is brewing and the sandwiches are grilling
and taking a deep breath.
...hiding under my covers when its raining outside.

No comments: