Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

it is 8months of learning

This month signifies 8 months of being with my man. Next month it will be a year since we met. That also means it will have been one year since I moved to Moab, started this amazing journey that changed my life forever. As always with life changing, growing and learning it has not been all sunshine. Of course the storms there are rainbows to remind us of God's love as we go through this journey. I am so grateful for the bravery I had to take the first huge step and pack up my car and head west. I continue to pray and learn to be brave, strong, gracious, kind, loving and a better person than I was yesterday. 
I painted this for my love, I definitely took some artistic liberties of how Tucson actually is but I wanted to show him how beautiful I find his home. Learning to love someone in all their places and with all their pieces has been a challenge for me but I am grateful I have a patient man by my side. And one of the things I love about him the most is that he always supports my art. Even though it's far from anything I actually consider art, he loves each piece ❤️

No comments: