Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

it is a refueling

I am finding the importance of enjoying ones own company. I'm also finding it to be quite freeing. There is no pressure from the outside world to make me happy. I am finally, slowly, tapping back into my own internal happiness. For so long I allowed pressure and stress to get the better of me. Now I am finding myself refueled. I am filling my heart back up with love for the world. My meditation today was magnificent. It was a little shorter than I expected but I found myself lifted to space, floating above this beautiful blue planet. Looking down on her magic and majesty I was filled with the love of the Creator in a way I have not felt in a very long time. When I opened my eyes and saw His creative handiwork in front of me I was hit with a rush of joy that overcame my fears and doubts and suddenly everything was alright. 


Thank you for putting me in this place. Thank you for giving me enough wisdom to listen. Please God grant me wisdom and grant me peace. 




No comments: