Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

If I have learned one thing from my father it is persistence. 
He persistently loves
He persistently hopes
He persistently tries
He persistently works
He persistently believes
He persistently cares
He persistently listens
He persistently teaches
He persistently learns
He persistently leads
He persistently gives
He persistently explores
He persistently enjoys 

Thank you papa for teaching me to be persistent in all things in life and that the world is better when you do 
Love you!!!!


3 comments:

Cheryl Writes On said...

you're right, Bec. He is all those things. I am grateful with you:)

AdaliaMusic said...

Awww. This made me miss him even more!! :( I'm glad I'm visiting soon!!

Anonymous said...

Alveo
My brother recommended I might like this web site. He
was totally right. This post truly made my day.
You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for
this info! Thanks!