Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

it is an unconventional existence

My life has never been conventional. My childhood was far from what people consider normal. My religious background has also been unique. My teen years and high school were spent with superstar actors and get down and dirty horse people. College was a joke. I wasn't ready. So I opened a store, who honestly does that at 22? Especially a shy afraid of the world home-schooled horse girl? Of course I left the store as unconventionally as I started it. And now I'm a bartender. Yes my life does not follow any sort of typical path. There is no consistent ladder climbing in any sort of social or economical way. And so get ready for me to do something else unconventional different or weird. It's gonna happen. Just you wait and see.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: