Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

it is human density

What is with the universe? I seriously think I have the worst timing of just about anybody. For crying out loud can't fate give me a break? Sigh. I know I probably just need to take a break and breathe for 5 seconds and it will all be figured out. But still SO frustrating!
To add insult to frustration today at the gym Bear and I went out for some delicious spin pizza. As we were enjoying our slices we had a couple left over slices so I offered them to one of the PT's, who I thought was a less arrogant one, boy was I wrong. After a lecture about how I should work out more if I want to ear like that I looked at him and said "you know what i don't care how you think I look I like myself stop being an ass hole". I realized driving home that I think this is the first time in my life I have ever called someone an ass hole and meant it. I'm concerned. His response was "how come I became an ass hole for talking about your food?" DENSE!!! Bear wonderful misunderstood guy that he is gave me a hug and said the PT had no right to say that to me. People people people.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Dense doesn't begin to cover it. He obviously can't see what's directly in front of him because his ego is blocking the view.

Anonymous said...

There are some things you could incorporate into your daily life that would help you deal. You know what they are. Just sayin'
Mom

Anonymous said...

PS. I love you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. Always.

Anonymous said...

PPS. Rachel is spot on.

AdaliaMusic said...

I missed this completely! but you get huge kudos from me for calling someone an ass hole to their face!! You rock :)

AdaliaMusic said...

PS. I just read your other post and you mentioned all the narcissists and I have a story you will find funny. My boss, my co-worker and I were talking about an issue we were having with a client's son and how he keeps causing all these problems for the conservatorship. My boss was talking about him and said, you know, he's just a narcissist. I replied, very seriously, maybe we should buy him a pool. My boss and co-worker stared at me for a full 60 seconds before understanding the joke and busting out laughing :)

Anonymous said...

Well I agree with both Rachel AND Anonymous!
Charlie